Monday, May 19, 2014

Wrap that CHAIN | Another Light Makeover

Today I am sharing another inexpensive trick to take your lighting to another level.  (The rope wrangled me in again!)

I took the left over rope from my DIY Rope Chandelier  project and used a little on our Beach Bunker's Sunroom light.  Just by adding a little textured rope to an otherwise boring chain took this light somewhere special.  This project took less than 5 minutes and only required a glue gun to glue the layers together.





You can buy this bag of twisted manilla rope at your local hardware store for about $8.  Get creative!!! Use it on tables or furniture, make your own placemats...YOU get creative.  It's the perfect way to add warmth and texture to your house.  



And here's my DIY rope chandelier I tricked up for our kitchen.  




She's a beauty!  What do you think?  Is this a project you would try? 
 Come see MORE rope projects on my Pinterest Board.

From my House, to your House...Happy Hunting!!


 photo bcae8504-8846-4d56-8a1e-e38ee54656cf_zpsf2f14c24.jpg

Let's Connect!
 photo pinterest_zpsce3157c2.png  photo facebook_zps6e141a1a.png  photo email_zps02408533.png  photo youtube_zps504f1e67.png

Linking to: Savvy Southern Style

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my HUNT!